After much demand and the help of some incredible beta testers, PowerMate 3 is ready for download for Apple OS X 10.6 (Snow Leopard).
So what’s changed?
• The addition of modifier keys to PowerMate’s 6 core action; Shift, Command, Control and Option keys join in the fun to create 96 triggering actions
• Rewritten from the ground up in Cocoa to take advantage of your Mac’s 64-bit architecture (it runs like blazes as a 32-bit application as well)
• Easier management of multiple PowerMate controllers and multiple PowerMate configurations
• New commands that allow you link PowerMate’s signature blue glow to monitor and display info about your CPU’s performance, audio levels, system volume and other information
• A new, cleaner user interface
• New Global commands and the ability to interact with core OS X applications like iTunes, Safari and Mail with a PowerMate-driven radial menu
• A new way of organizing commands by application
• Tighter AppleScript integration; PowerMate is now scriptable
Get the software now!
In all, we’ve rewritten more than 21,000 lines of code (21,417 to be precise) to make PowerMate work even harder and drive your productivity through the roof.
PowerMate 3 is a free download available now. Requires Mac OS 10.6 or greater.