Digital Trends ran a story listing their favorite hidden features of iOS 5.
- AssistiveTouch: Lets you tilt and move your phone, tablet, or touch for certain commands.
- Hide your Safari activity.
- Take pictures with your headphones: Take pictures via the volume up button.
- Alternate routes in map: Now when you’re trying to find directions, options labeled “Route 2” and “Route 3” will hover over the map.
- Create custom vibrations and LED flashes.
- Get rid of Newstand icon.
Read the full story and get all of the details in Molly McHugh’s Our favorite hidden features of iOS 5 post.
What’s your favorite feature of iOS 5?