Essential road trip tips
Deep in the middle of the summer is a mighty fine time to grab some friends and hit the open road. You may recall that last January we did our own road trip from Nashville to Las Vegas for the Consumer Electronic Show. We affectionately named our journey CES Bound.
Since it’s high season for road trippers, I thought I would ask the CES Bound crew for their road trip tips:
- Two words… Trucker’s Arm Rest. – Jay
- Souvenirs – always buy at least one useless souvenir every city or state you stop in. Mexican wrestling masks come highly recommended. – Jackie
- Memorize a handful of absolutely horrible songs so you can annoy your fellow roadtripers. Just make sure they don’t get any video footage because this will be perfect blackmail material. – Bradley
- Always know where your registration and insurance is, at all times. – Mark
- Use social media to interact with your friends along the way (Jolie O’Dell has some great tips here). – Dave
We’re giving away our new WindowSeat HandsFree to 10 lucky winners!
Leave us a comment with your personal road trip tip. We’ll randomly select 10 winners next Thursday (August, 5th after 12 pm Central). Good luck!