There’s been a few updated versions of iTrip over the years, each with it’s own set of cool new features.
Here’s what’s included:
• Broadcasts music, podcasts and audio books to any nearby FM radio
• Displays track and artist information on RDS-compatible radios.
• Backlit graphic LCD display is easy to read in any light
• Large menu button allows easy fingertip navigation of menus
• Griffin’s SmartScan technology automates setup and operation by instantly finding the best available frequency in any locale
• Users can save up to 3 presets for easy recall
• Choose between stereo and mono transmission for best signal
• Toggle SmartSound EQ adjustment on or off
• Transport controls allow track changes directly from the iTrip and return tactile button feedback to iPhone and iPod touch
• Micro-USB port for charging any USB-powered iPod or iPhone from any compatible charger, including Griffin’s classic PowerBlock or PowerJolt
iTrip, $49.99, is available now at major retailers and at www.griffintechnology.com. iTrip Controller is now available as a free download from the iTunes App store.