The New iTalk, Not Quite Bionic But…
Overheard in our software department…
“Gentlemen, we can rebuild him. We have the technology. We have the capability to build the world’s first bionic voice recording app. iTalk Recorder will be that app. We can make him better than he was before. Better, stronger, faster.”
Ok, so the all new iTalk Recorder app may not be bionic.
I blogged a little while ago about how iTalk Recorder is still rocking in the iTunes App Store with over 1 million downloads (we’re shooting for 6 million ). Be prepared for the rocking to continue now that we’ve made iTalk Lite and iTalk Premium even better! Even Steve Austin would be proud.
- Easy, one-touch recording
- Three quality settings: Good, Better, and Best, equivalent to CD-quality recording
- Email recordings directly from iPhone or iPod touch (Premium has a 10MB file limit on iPhone 3GS and iPhone and iPod touch has a 5MB file limit, Lite version has a 2MB file limit)
- New transport controls to precisely navigate files
- Available in two versions: iTalk Premium and iTalk Lite
Don’t forget to become a fan on Facebook to receive special announcements and updates.