Marketing Research Intern (Spring 2014) 10/29/2013
15-30 hours/week; work hours are generally between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays, with specific hours to be arranged with successful candidates.
Undergraduate with concentration in marketing, sociology, anthropology, or a related field with current, full-time enrollment and no more than one year until graduation. Graduate students will also be considered. An interest in mobile communications technology is preferred.
The intern will work on a wide variety of projects, including:
- Assisting in the organization of research instruments and materials
- Participation in data collection whether on site or in retail environments
- Assisting in data entry
- Assisting in the documentation and reporting of findings
- Performing some clerical duties (e.g., weekly/monthly market and industry reports)
- Completing special projects as assigned
Individual must be able to work independently. The prospective applicant should have a working knowledge of data collection methods, presentation of findings, descriptive and inferential statistics, be familiar with Macintosh OSX, and proficient in Microsoft Office applications.Apply Now