Junior Art Director 4/1/2015
We’re a fast-paced, global, leading manufacturer of consumer electronic accessories, both online and at retail, and we’re looking for a creative self-starter to grow our in-house marketing team. With a diverse workload, unlimited opportunity for growth and a lively and energetic team, we’re on the hunt for a great portfolio and upbeat personality that will complement our group.
Our Communication Design team encompasses a variety of platforms, including but not limited to sales collateral, sales presentations, trade shows, and advertising campaigns.
The Junior Art Director will handle a variety of creative and design functions within the Creative / Marketing department. Multiple levels of project work required, from small scale to large, working directly with our team to develop creative visual concepts and relaying them to the Associate Creative Director and Executive Creative Director.
Must be a natural visual thinker, ready to expand on skills and learn from Creative Directors in order to excel. Often working with a copywriter to develop a concept or idea, this position requires creative assertion of ideas and a passion to sell the ideas to peers. Role is very hands-on and often busy. Position involves work on multiple media platforms, including sales presentations and collateral, marketing materials, print and digital advertising.
- leads the communication design team to fulfill all projects accurately, efficiently, and in alignment with brand standards
- contributes to fostering a culture of teamwork and creative exploration
- oversees design, accuracy, organization and content of slide and presentation library
- heavily communicates with sales team and category managers to ensure effectiveness of all sales collateral
- analyzes all sales materials and contributes new ideas to improve communication, visibility and efficiency
- works quickly and efficiently, multi-tasking jobs at different stages in the project lifecycle
- shares in development of trade show graphics, signage and collateral
- collaborates on conception and development of advertising campaigns
Skills and Qualifications
- 2 or more years art direction, marketing and advertising experience in print and digital media
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, art direction or related field
- proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- maintains a proactive, can-do attitude
- self-motivated, detail-oriented, solution driven with strong communication and organizational skills
- strong concepting, design and layout skills
- can work on a project from concept to completion
This is an on-site, full-time position at our home office in Nashville, Tennessee. We are looking to fill this position immediately.Apply Now