iOS Developer With Andriod Developer Experience 2/19/2014
Griffin is seeking iOS developers of all skill levels to help conceive, design, develop, and support applications to compliment our unique and expanding catalog of mobile accessories. Having Android development experience as well is preferred for this position. You will be part of an energetic and creative team that works hard to create great software and hardware, but also remembers to have some fun along the way! We are seeking individuals that are passionate about their craft and finding creative solutions to complex and interesting problems.
- BS CS/CE or equivalent.
- Proficient in Objective-C and C
- Proficient in iOS (iPhone, iPod touch, iPad) development
- Proficient with XCode, Interface Builder, and associated envelopment utilities such as Instruments
- Experience developing for Android
- Ability to work in independently and/or collaboratively and manager your time effectively
- Strong desire to acquire new skills and continuously refine your craft
- 3-5 yrs Programming Experience
- Experience in C++
- Experience developing for alternative mobile platforms such as OS X or Windows
- Experience with source code management including git and subversion
- Familiarity with UI/UX design
- Familiarity with the External Accessory Framework & Core Bluetooth Framework
This position will be based in Nashville, Tennessee. Compensation for these positions will be commensurate with the candidate's level of experience. We are looking to fill this position immediately.Apply Now