Customer Support Technician 8/5/2014
The Support Technician will provide end user support and technical issue resolution via email and phone, and contribute to the best customer service and technical support team in the industry. Griffin Support strives to provide friendly service, gives users good advice on product features, and tracks and reports issues as they happen. You will report directly to the Customer Support Manager.
- A sincere love for gadgets, consumer electronics, and assisting end users in a patient and professional manner.
- Excellent reading comprehension, grammar, and problem-solving.
- Knowledge of Macs, including knowledge of various operating systems and standard applications.
- Knowledge of PCs, including XP and Vista.
- Typing proficiency: 40-60 wpm.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Fluency in other languages is a plus.
- At least two years of post-secondary education required. A four-year degree is preferred.
- Previous work experience in Customer Service or other Service Industries is preferred.
This is a full-time position at our home office in Nashville, TN. We are looking to fill this position immediately.