Channel Sales Manager B2B/CDW 8/3/2015
The Channel Sales Manager - B2B / CDW will be focused on supporting and growing our total volume with CDW, including CDW Canada, CDW-G, and other CDW verticals. This role will also develop and sustain new and existing sales channels, contacts, establishes and maintains good working relationships with resellers, works closely with internal departments and leads the development of channel programs at CDW and other National Solution Providers such as SHI and PCConnection.
- Work closely with CDW sales teams on-site at CDW’s Chicagoland locations to achieve and exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals / quotas.
- Act as a liaison between Griffin’s Sales & Marketing teams and the equivalent team at named accounts.
- Build solutions with Griffin’s Marketing department and Director of Sales to create a more interactive customer experience within the retail / DMR environment.
- Work closely with Distribution team, Director of Sales, and fellow Channel Sales Managers as needed to develop a comprehensive, cohesive plan to grow and close sales at named accounts.
- Prepare and deliver customer presentations, facilitate all communications with channel partners, manage account profiles, monitor competitor activity, form plans for increasing market share and communicating channel activities.
- Work closely with channel partners to develop accurate and timely forecasting.
- Execute and perform ROI analysis on promotions with recommendations on how to improve.
- Work with Marketing team to position Griffin products in the most effective way to drive additional exposure within store(s).
- Perform all other duties as assigned and required.
- Three to five years of sales experience required. Distribution sales, retail consumer electronics, and/or wireless industry experience preferred; or significant relevant equivalent experience.
- Ability and willingness to travel up to 25% required.
- Must have good sales and communications skills and the ability to influence promotional efforts of channel partners and their sales staff.
- Must have strong closing skills and be able to directly support and help close new business.
- Must be able to effectively communicate and manage channel partners’ efforts towards promotion of Griffin products and achievement of company goals.
- Must be able to work with other Griffin Salespeople to ensure coordination of efforts through distributors when appropriate.
This position is located in Chicago, IL. We are looking to fill immediately.Apply Now