Java Developer 2/6/2015
Creates solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces. Creating complex web-based applications and system integrations, writing and revising programs to handle a specific job based on requirements and implementing functions based on prototypes, among others.
- Defines objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Designs and develops user interfaces to internet/intranet applications by setting expectations and features priorities throughout development life cycle; completing programming using languages and software products; designing and conducting tests.
- Completes applications development per requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
- Maintains job knowledge by researching new technologies and software products.
- Accepts ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in related field, or equivalent experience
- At least 2.5+ years of continuous application development with J2EE technologies
- Knowledge of system development methodology is preferred
- Knowledge of relational database technologies is required, Oracle preferred
- Must have some experience with requirements gathering
- Demonstrated ability to document design and code
- Ability to excel in highly demanding environment and manage multiple priorities
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- effective communication skills
This is an on-site, full-time position at our home office in Nashville, Tennessee. We are looking to fill this position immediately.Apply Now