Griffin Press Room
Griffin Introduces Best-in-Class Solutions for Education
Binder Insert allows users to simultaneously access content from iPad while taking notes
Quizzam! App serves as interactive tool to engage students while monitoring academic participation and progress
Nashville, TN – July 17, 2012 – Griffin Technology, one of the world’s foremost creators of innovations for everyday life, has launched the Binder Insert Case for iPad 2 and new iPad (3rd generation). The Binder Insert Case secures an iPad in any standard 3-ring binder for easy multi-tasking and note-taking. Also launching today is Griffin’s Quizzam! iOS App, designed for group use in classrooms. The app transforms teaching and testing into an interactive game that keeps students engaged in their learning.
“Griffin’s Binder Insert Case takes the hassle out of note-taking and doubles as a protective case for iPad,” said Melissa Lapsley, Education Product Specialist at Griffin. “The Binder Insert Case and our new Quizzam! App are handy tools we’re introducing for both educators and students.”
The Binder Insert Case, $24.99, is designed as a study aid, to assist students in accessing textbook material on their iPad while taking notes at the same time.
- Reinforced grommets secure iPad in any standard 3-ring binder
- Features loop for stylus or pen, and cutouts for accessibility to dock connector, volume controls, headphone jack, and camera ports
- Accommodates both right- and left-handed note-takers, with open access to ports from either side
- Insert can be unclipped from the binder and used as a standalone protective case
- Adds only 3.7 ounces and takes up only half an inch in binder
- Customization and bulk orders are available
Quizzam! App, $0.99, is a flexible, easy-to-use buzz-in app for classrooms that lets teachers and students use iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices in a group setting.
- Connect with wireless network and create a pass-code protected classroom, in one of two modes: Buzz-in mode shows the order in which students buzz in answers, allowing the teacher to identify who answers quickest, and multiple choice mode identifies which students answer questions correctly, sorting by speed of response
- Monitor Participation: Teachers can monitor classroom participation to see when students have not answered or have left the Quizzam! app
- Supports an unlimited number of students with simple log-in for each
About Griffin Technology
Founded on Paul Griffin's kitchen table in 1992, Griffin Technology Inc., is today one of the world's foremost creators of accessories for home, mobile, and personal technology. Unique products such as iTrip®, PowerMate®, iFM®, iMic® and Evolve® Wireless Speaker System have broken new ground in consumer electronics and created loyal fans the world over. Today, Griffin products are conceived, designed and developed in-house and continue to push the envelope of the industry they helped create. Learn more about Griffin's entire range of ingenious designs at www.griffintechnology.com, www.facebook.com/griffintech and on Twitter, @griffintech.