Griffin Press Room
Griffin Technology Announces WindowSeat, Windshield Mount for iPhone
San Francisco, CA, January 16, 2008
Griffin Technology, maker of all things iPod, today announced WindowSeat, Griffin's windshield mount for iPhone.
With Apple's recent announcement of mapping service to iPhone, WindowSeat puts your device at eye level on your car's windshield with street maps, directions and more, safely in view and within reach.
WindowSeat's mounting bracket holds your iPhone securely, while its corner-release tab lets you easily remove your device when you arrive at your destination, leaving WindowSeat locked in position for the next time you use it.
- Easy, worry-free installation.
- High-grip silicone suction pad attaches to your windshield easily and stays put.
- Good looking, durable materials compliment your vehicle's interior and withstand the temperature shifts that come along with that environment.
- Mounting bracket securely holds your iPhone.
- Quick, secure adjustments to viewing angle with swiveling ball-and-socket joints.
- Can be used in conjunction with Griffin's PowerJolt car charger for iPhone
Pricing and Availability
WindowSeat for iPhone will be available in March at $19.99. For more information, please visit www.griffintechnology.com.
About Griffin Technology
Griffin Technology has earned its reputation as the creative leader in ingenious peripherals and accessories for Mac, PC, MP3, iPod and iPhone. Find out more about Griffin's entire range of products at http://www.griffintechnology.com/
© 2008 Griffin Technology, Inc. WindowSeat is a trademark of Griffin Technology, Inc. iPod is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc.