Griffin Press Room
HELO TC Assault Available Today – Watch Part II of the HELO TC Video Series
Debuted at CES, HELO TC Assault is a missile-launching, remote-controlled helicopter
compatible with both iOS and Android
Nashville, TN – March 22, 2012 – Griffin Technology, one of the world’s foremost creators of innovations for everyday life, launched HELO TC Assault on its website today. The comical sequel video also debuted today: the boss plots revenge on his employees who made a spectacle of his office using an army of HELO TC copters in a covert air strike mission during Griffin’s first HELO TC video. Griffin has also created paper targets of the main characters in the video to be printed and used for target practice with the HELO TC Assault.
HELO TC Assault ($59.99) features include:
- Flight Deck module that plugs into the headphone jack of any iOS or Android device, turning the device into a controller after downloading the HELO TC Assault app
- Six live-fire missiles launched via a quick tap on the smartphone’s touchscreen
- Auto Land feature with tap of touchscreen controls
- Stable twin-rotor design
- Intuitive, easy-to-learn and easy-to-use controls
- Ability to record up to three Flight Plans for easy repetition
- Two ways to fly: touch control (using a virtual joystick on the touchscreen display) or tilt to steer (tilting the smartphone’s motion sensors to maneuver the chopper)
HELO TC Assault, $59.99, is now available for purchase at www.griffintechnology.com. The HELO TC Assault app is a free download from the App Store (itunes.apple.com/us/app/helo-tc/id435802394?mt=8) and Android Market (play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.griffintechnology.helotc).
About Griffin Technology
Founded on Paul Griffin's kitchen table in 1992, Griffin Technology Inc., is today one of the world's foremost creators of accessories for home, mobile, and personal technology. Unique products such as iTrip®, PowerMate®, iFM®, iMic® and Evolve® Wireless Speaker System have broken new ground in consumer electronics and created loyal fans the world over. Today, Griffin products are conceived, designed and developed in-house and continue to push the envelope of the industry they helped create. Learn more about Griffin's entire range of ingenious designs at www.griffintechnology.com, www.facebook.com/griffintech and on Twitter, @griffintech.