After updating to Mac OS 10.4.9 my RadioSHARK stopped working.
We are now providing an updated version of the RadioSHARK software that fixes compatibility issues with 10.4.9. You will need to uninstall the old version first, however:
- Unplug the USB hardware from your computer and quit the RadioSHARK application.
- Drag the RadioSHARK application from the Applications folder to the trash.
- Throw away the RadioSHARK preference file from: User>Library>Preferences. This file is called:
- Go to your Music folder, and throw away the RadioSHARK folder containing the file radioSHARK Library.xml.
- Empty your trash, restart your computer, and download and install the new RadioSHARK software, version 2.0.2.