How can I sync my recordings using iTunes?
iTalk (version 4.1 and later) supports syncing via iTunes File Sharing. Here's how:
- With your iOS device plugged into your computer, open iTunes.
- If your device starts to sync, stop the sync by clicking the small x next to the progress bar.
- Select your iOS device from the column on the left-hand side of the iTunes window. You'll find it under Devices. If you're using iTunes 11, and you don't see the column on the left-hand side, go to the iTunes Menu Bar and select View > Show Sidebar.
- From the Summary view, click on Apps at the top of the screen.
- You'll see a list of your apps on the left, and an image of your iOS device Home Screen on the right. Scroll down a bit further until you see the File Sharing heading.
- Under File Sharing, select iTalk.
- Your recordings will be on the right, under iTalk Documents. From here, you can drag and drop those files to your desktop or any other folder.