My expression pedal isn't working correctly with my StompBox.
A recent StompBox firmware update fixes issues some users were experiencing with certain expression pedals. Here's how to update the StompBox firmware using Griffin's Utility app:
- Download Griffin Utility from the App Store.
- Connect your StompBox to your iOS device.
- Open the Griffin Utility app. "StompBox" should appear. Tap "StompBox".
- Tap "Update Available".
- Tap "Install". Utility will update the StompBox firmware. Do not leave the app or disconnect StompBox.
- Once the update is complete, and "Firmware Update Successful" is displayed in the app, tap "Done". Exit the app and try your expression pedal again.
If you're still experiencing trouble with StompBox after this update, please contact our Customer Support team for further assistance.