My iTrip stopped broadcasting. How do I get it working again?
Step 1First, reset the iPod by holding down the Menu and Select buttons (Menu and Play/Pause buttons on the 3G iPod and earlier) at the same time for about 5-10 seconds until you see the Apple logo appear.Step 2Once it displays the main menu again, connect the iTrip to the iPod, play a song and make sure that the volume on the iPod is set between 50% - 70%. The red light should come on.Step 3This is the most important step, that's why we made the video on the main iTrip support page. Note: You must have the iTrip software installed before beginning this part.In case, you are in a hurry or have a slow connection here are the steps:
- Navigate to the iTrip Station Playlist.
- Highlight the station you want the iTrip to broadcast on.
- Tap the Center Select button.
- When the red light begins blinking rapidly press the Play/Pause button.
- The red light will continue to blink rapidly for a second then you will see three to four slow blinks.
- Use the Menu button to navigate back to your favorite artist.
- Use the Center Select button to select one of their songs.
- Turn your radio on and tune to the iTrip's new station.
By "Tap" we mean press once and let go. Many people will hold down the button, when really they should just press once and let go.