iTrip Clip to make any headphones wireless & get a Cable Wrap to manage the wires for free!
Enter code "TIDYCLIP" at checkout.*
*Limited-time offer. While supplies last.
Walk in the door. Hit play.
Twenty is a digital audio amplifier - 20 watts per channel - that streams the highest-quality audio via Bluetooth from your phone right to your speakers. Thanks to a 30-foot Bluetooth range, the days of being tethered to your stereo are over.
With Twenty’s single-button design, it’s never been easier to come home and start listening to music. Just press the Quick Connect button on the front of Twenty to reconnect a previously paired device and start listening immediately.
Using highend AAC / aptX audio streaming codecs, Twenty delivers crisp and clean playback to your speakers. Whether you’re streaming from your phone, gaming or watching a movie, Twenty streams the best sounding Bluetooth and digital audio that you (and your speakers) have ever heard. At 20 watts per channel, Twenty provides ample volume for your home or office.
Simple to set up.
Twenty was designed with simplicity in mind. Connect your speaker wire (or banana plugs) to the speaker posts, pair your phone or tablet to Twenty, and hit play.
Twenty works great with your unpowered speakers. - but what if you need new speakers? We’ve got you covered!
Griffin is proud to offer a set of desktop speakers and subwoofer from our friends at NHT Audio. When you bundle a pair of speakers with Twenty, or speakers + subwoofer with Twenty, you get an instant rebate from Griffin!
- Clean, minimalist design
- High-quality streaming audio, using AAC / aptX streaming codecs
- Included TOSLINK cable for AirPort Express/Apple TV and other optical devices
- Subwoofer output
- Weighted, aluminum volume knob
- Unit weight: 30 oz
- Unit dimensions: 10.7” x 4.6” x 2.5”
- Class D Stereo Amplifier: TI PurePath™
- Input: S/PDIF optical, TOSLINK connector and 3.5 mm adapter (included)
- Outputs: left & right channel connectors; RCA subwoofer connector
- Sensitivity: -9.4 dBFS for 20 watts (volume control set to max)
- AC Power: 100 to 240 VAC @ 50/60 Hz
- Bluetooth Wireless Audio
- Bluetooth Specification Version: Bluetooth v3.0 + EDR
- Output Format: S/PDIF digital stream
- Supported Digital Audio Codecs: AAC, aptX
- Range: 10 meters
- Speaker Output
- Power: 20 watts per channel into 8 ohms @ 0.08% THD, both channels driven
- Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0, -0.34 dB
- Signal-to-Noise ratio: 95 dB
- Crosstalk: -71 dB
- Subwoofer Output
- Auto-switching when powered subwoofer is detected
- Output Level: line-level output (1 V RMS nominal; 2 V RMS max.)
- High-pass filter: 80 Hz 4TH order Linkwitz-Riley applied to L+R channels
- Low-pass filter: 80 Hz 4TH order Linkwitz-Riley applied to subwoofer output
- Devices with Bluetooth
Need help with your Griffin product? Looking for manuals or videos?
Visit our Support site for more information.