iTalk is a full-featured recording app with a streamlined and intuitive user interface. Press the big red button to record; press it again to stop. You can append to existing recordings, choose from three levels of recording quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates), and manage your recordings, all with just a fingertip.
You can email recordings straight from iTalk. iTalk also supports Dropbox file transfers and direct file sharing through iTunes.
iTalk is compatible with all iPhone models, iPad, and iPod touch from 2nd generation on up. (Your 2nd generation iPod touch will need an external microphone.)
Whether you're recording minutes of a meeting, a lecture, or the sounds of birds singing in a meadow far from any electrical outlets, iTalk Recorder Premium puts the sound quality you need in the palm of your hand.
NOTE FOR iOS 7 Users: When launching this app for the first time (either as a new purchase or following your device's OS upgrade), please tap OK when iTalk requests permission to access your device's microphone. If you're experiencing blank recordings, please ensure Microphone access is enabled. In the app, go to Settings>Privacy>Microphone and enable iTalk.
- High-quality handheld recording using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Easy, convenient user interface and controls
- Multitasking: set it and forget it; it records in the background
- Email your recordings directly from iTalk
- Transfer your recordings from iTalk using Dropbox
- Supports iTunes File Sharing
- Auto-noise cancellation (on iPhone 4)
- Built-in search function to locate recordings by title
- User-selectable Good, Better, Best sound quality (11.025, 22.05, or 44.10 kHz sample rates)
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4th gen.
- iPod touch 5th gen.
Need help with your Griffin product? Looking for manuals or videos?
Visit our Support site for more information.