Click here for a list of qualifying items!
*Expires 11:59PM CST March 26th, 2017.
FM transmitter and charger for Apple iOS devices that use the Lightning connector.
iTrip Auto combines Griffin's renowned FM transmitter technology with an integrated charger, powered from your car's 12 volt accessory outlet.
Griffin innovation and user-centric design makes setup quick and easy: Press the SmartScan button, and iTrip finds the best FM frequency for you. Just tune your car radio to the frequency shown on iTrip's easy-to-read lighted display. It's that simple.
But, as easy as it is to use, iTrip Auto gives you plenty of control. User-selectable stereo and mono modes let you select for optimum signal, and Griffin SmartSound technology optimizes the signal for best sound. iTrip's programmable presets let you save the most useful FM frequencies for quick recall. The built-in charging circuits deliver a generous 10 watts of charging power for your iPad. And the one-piece integrated cable means everything stays together and nothing gets misplaced.
**Because of FM tuning differences, be sure to order the iTrip version appropriate for your region.**
This product is Guaranteed for Life. If it fails to perform as specified, we’ll repair or replace it. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Play your mobile music through your car's FM radio
- User-programmable presets for often-used FM settings
- SmartScan one-button setup finds the best open frequency for you; all you have to do is tune your radio
- SmartSound adjusts signal levels to maintain highest sound quality
- Built-in charger for smartphones and tablets
- Power output: 10 watts (5 volts @ 2.1 amps)
- Optimized to charge your iPad
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s & iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus & iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPod touch 5th gen.
Need help with your Griffin product? Looking for manuals or videos?
Visit our Support site for more information.