Stream audio from your smartphone or tablet to your car stereo
Plug iTrip AUX Bluetooth into your car's AUX-in port using the included cable and you get the cleanest, best-quality wireless audio connection from your Bluetooth-capable tablet or smartphone to your car stereo.
Using iTrip AUX Bluetooth, you can stream your music library or enjoy music services like Pandora and Spotify on your car stereo.
Simple, quick, one-time-only Bluetooth pairing remembers your mobile device to automatically pair the next time you get in your car.
This product is Guaranteed for Life. If it fails to perform as specified, we’ll repair or replace it. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Adds Bluetooth wireless connectivity from your tablet or smartphone to your car stereo
- Plugs into dash or console 12 volt accessory outlet
- Includes 2' AUX cable for direct connection to your car stereo's AUX-in port
- Quick, easy Bluetooth auto-pairing remembers your device
- Supports AAC and aptX audio formats for high quality audio
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Devices with Bluetooth