Play, control and talk on your smartphone without wires
iTrip Clip cuts the cable between your smartphone and headphones to deliver the ultimate in wireless freedom to listen and control your music.
No headphone jack? NO problem! - Don’t worry if your favorite smartphone doesn’t have the headphone jack. iTrip Clip connects your favorite headphones wirelessly to your smartphone or tablet using Bluetooth 4.1.
Set it and forget it: iTrip Clip reconnects automatically with your smartphone or tablet once properly paired.
Fingertip controls: You’re in complete control of your smartphone or tablet with iTrip Clip’s play, pause, skip tracks forward and backward and volume controls. Activate Siri, and make phone calls, too.
Clip in and go -- iTrip Clip’s built-in clip slips onto a sleeve, shirt collar, or bag strap for total control at your fingertips. We actually love iTrip Clip for running and outdoor activity because it’s small enough to clip onto a hat or visor.
Wireless headphones, wireless in-car audio, wireless everything - Wirelessly connect your headphones, car stereo, or home audio system to any smartphone. Built-in handsfree mic is perfect for video and audio calling.
Cut the cables that tie you down. With iTrip Clip.
What people are saying about iTrip Clip:
"If you fancy keeping your regular in-ears but fancy ditching the wires and annoying Lightning adaptor, then this is an inexpensive way to inject your regular headphones with Bluetooth powers."-Stuff Magazine
"This nifty device injects Bluetooth capability into your outdated earbuds (and car stereo), transforming them into a pair of fully functioning wireless headphones." -Metro [The Lust List, print edition]
"Want to go wireless without replacing your trusty old headphones? Plug them into iTrip Clip, link it to your phone’s Bluetooth and your days of cable chaos are numbered. Bonus tip: use the iTrip Clip to get around the iPhone 7’s cataclysmic lack of a jack." -GQ
- Converts any earbuds or headphones to wireless Bluetooth Headphones
- Supports Bluetooth version 4.1
- Play, volume and track controls work with all music, video, and streaming apps
- Built-in hands-free mic for phone and video calls
- Compatible with Siri, Google Now, and other voice recognition apps
- Set-and-forget configuration; reconnects automatically effortlessly with paired iOS and Android smartphones
- Wireless range approx. 30 feet (10 meters)
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery; up to 6 hours play/talk time, 180 hours standby
- Includes micro-USB recharging cable
- Connect to your car’s stereo with AUX cable (sold separately) to listen and control your smartphone in your car, wirelessly
- Perfect add-on for iPhone 7/7+, Moto Z, and future devices without a headphone jack
- In the Box: iTrip Clip, Micro-USB charge cable, User Manual
- Dimensions: iTrip Clip 1.25” (31.75mm) W X 1.78” (45.2mm)H X .68” (17.2mm) D; micro-USB charge cable 6.75” (170mm)
- Weight: 0.05 oz (1.41g)
- Battery: Rechargeable Li-Ion 800 mAh
- Warranty: Guaranteed for Life. For full details about our warranties, please visit https://griffintechnology.com/us/company/warranty
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s & iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus & iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- Apple Watch Series 1
- Apple Watch Series 2
- Motorola Moto Z
- Devices with Bluetooth 4.1