Handmade front pocket leather wallet by Col. Littleton
Col. Littleton's No. 50 Wallet for iPhone carries cash, driver's license and credit cards in the front two pockets, while your iPhone slips neatly into the back pocket. Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop located in Lynnville, Tennessee, the No. 50 Wallet is built from soft, dry-milled American steer hide, edge-stitched for extra reinforcement.
- Constructed of dry-milled brown American steer hide, edge-stitched for extra reinforcement
- Two pockets for bills and bank cards
- Holds iPhone 5 and phones smaller than:
Height: 4.87" Width: 2.31" Depth: 0.30"
- Handmade in the Col. Littleton Workshop in Lynnville, Tennessee (pop. 327)
- Warranted by Colonel Littleton
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone SE