A MIDI interface for legacy (30-pin dock connector) iOS devices.
Now you can plug your MIDI keyboards and other devices into your iPod touch, iPhone, or iPad. Use MIDIConnect's MIDI IN port to play your MIDI-capable instruments and controllers into GarageBand or other MIDI apps. Download MIDI controller apps and use your touchscreen to compose and perform through MIDIConnect's MIDI OUT port. Both ports are industry-standard 5-pin DIN connectors, compatible with most commonly-available MIDI cables and connectors.
MIDIConnect is the missing link you've needed to open up your iPod, iPhone, or iPad to the world of musical possibilities that MIDI makes possible.
- MIDI in and out interface for iPod touch, iPhone, and iPad
- Connect a cable from your instrument's MIDI-OUT port and play music into iOS apps like GarageBand
- 9-inch dock connector cable; total length: 12 inches
- May not be compatible with 30-pin to Lightning adapters
- Standard 5-pin DIN female connectors for MIDI IN and MIDI OUT
- Total length: 12.5" / 32 cm
- 30-pin Apple Dock Connector for iOS devices
- 5-pin DIN for MIDI-in
- 5-pin DIN for MIDI-out
- iPhone 3G/3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPhone 4S
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPod touch 3rd gen.
- iPod touch 4th gen.
Need help with your Griffin product? Looking for manuals or videos?
Visit our Support site for more information.