Click here for a list of qualifying items!
*Expires 11:59PM CST March 26th, 2017.
If you're responsible for deploying multiple iOS devices in a business or institutional setting, your deployment of iPads, iPods or iPhones represents a substantial investment.
MultiDock is Griffin's modular charge/sync/security solution that’s easy to use, easy to scale, and easy to afford.
Charge & Sync
- Charge up to 10 iPad devices at once
- LEDs indicate charge status for each iPad
- Sync your apps, media and other content through iTunes
- Works with iTunes or Apple Configurator v1.0.1
Powerful and Safe
- Maximum 10-watt (5V at 2.1 amps) charging for iPad
- Charge 10 units simultaneously
- UL-listed power supply
- Buy the capacity you need; add units as your deployment grows
- Connect up to three MultiDocks (30 charging slots) to a host computer
- Minimal footprint — slightly larger than a sheet of copy paper
- Set MultiDocks up as centralized or remote charging stations
- Leave your iPad in its case as you charge
- Charge Bay accommodates many shell and skin type cases for iPad
- Input: 110-220 V AC
- Output: Each 10 watts (5 V DC @ 2.1 amps)
- Circuit Protection: Internal, self-resetting
- Charge Bay Dimensions:
0.86" (2.19 cm) H
8.07" (20.49 cm) W
8.96" (22.79 cm) D
- MultiDock Dimensions:
18.6" (47.2 cm) H
11.81" (29.9 cm) W
9.17" (23.2 cm) D
- Unit Weight: 18.6 lbs
- Certifications: Power Supply: UL, E, CCC, FCC, CB, C-Tick, TUV
- Macintosh OS X v10.5.8 or later
- USB 2.0
- iTunes 9.0 or later (free download)
- iPhone 3G/3GS
- iPhone 4
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPod touch 3rd gen.
- iPod touch 4th gen.
Need help with your Griffin product? Looking for manuals or videos?
Visit our Support site for more information.