Max-rate charging for iPad, iPhone and iPod
Plug PowerJolt Dual into your car's 12 volt accessory outlet, and then use the attached Lightning connector cable to charge your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch. Plus, PowerJolt Dual gives you an open USB port. Use your own USB cable to charge other smartphones and tablets, at the same time.
Both of PowerJolt Dual's charging ports deliver 12 watts of fast charging power with built-in circuit protection, ensuring no spikes and no blown fuses to replace. Griffin's thought of everything, down to the shape of the adapter that makes it easy to plug and unplug.
This product is Guaranteed for Life. If it fails to perform as specified, we’ll repair or replace it. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Max rate charging for two devices simultaneously
- Attached 3-foot (0.9 m) cable with Lightning connector for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch
- USB port accepts your own cable to charge other smartphones and tablets
- Shaped for easy plugging and unplugging
- For automotive accessory outlets: 12 – 16 V DC
- Power provided through Lightning connector: 12 W (5 V @ 2.4 A)
- Device charge rates may vary
- Power provided through USB port: up to 12 W (5 V @ 2.4 A)
- Built-in circuit protection
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- iPhone 5
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s & iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus & iPhone 6 Plus
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPod nano 7th gen.
- iPod touch 5th gen.
- Most USB-powered devices