Click here for a list of qualifying items!
*Expires 11:59PM CST March 26th, 2017.
Charge your smartphone or tablet in your car
Griffin's PowerJolt Mobile sports a low-profile plug for your car's 12 volt accessory outlet, and a powerful 10 watt charging circuit so your mobile devices and smartphones can power up quickly and safely.
A durable captive coiled cable with a micro-USB connector easily reaches up to 30 inches (a generous 76.2 cm). Plugs are small and easy to grip, and able to fit in even the most restrictive of ruggedizes cases, including Griffin's own Survivor cases.
With its built-in, self-resetting SmartFuse, PowerJolt Mobile guards against power fluctuations as it charges.
This product is Guaranteed for Life. If it fails to perform as specified, we’ll repair or replace it. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Small plugs are easy to fit in tight case openings
- 10 watt charger safely powers any micro-USB compatible device
- SmartFuse protects with a built-in circuit breaker; no fuses to replace
- Coiled cable stretches to 30 inches (76.2 cm)
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Kindle Fire
- Kindle Fire HD 7" (2012)
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (2012)
- Kindle Fire HDX 7" (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" (2013)
- Motorola DROID Maxx
- Motorola DROID Mini
- Motorola DROID Ultra
- Motorola Moto X 1st gen.
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy Note II
- Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 10"
- Samsung Galaxy NotePRO 8"
- Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Samsung Galaxy Tab LTE 10.1
- Samsung Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Samsung Galaxy S4