Click here for a list of qualifying items!
*Expires 11:59PM CST March 26th, 2017.
PowerDock 5 is our space-saving charging station for countertop or desktop, providing safe charging and storage for up to 5 devices.
It doesn't take up much room, about the same as a single iPad. But it gives you a place to store and charge 5 iOS devices at one time, from a single power source. We think it's the perfect charging solution for small offices or work groups, or a family full of iPhone users.
PowerDock 5 gives each tablet its own charging port and its own frosted backrest, and each charging bay is roomy enough to accommodate your iPhone, iPod or iPad in their cases.
PowerDock 5 is optimized for iOS devices (iPad, iPad mini, iPhone, iPod touch, iPod nano), although our testing indicates that PowerDock's 5V (2.1 amp) charging circuitry will also charge most Kindle and Android devices. Many smartphones and tablets have unique charging requirements, so PowerDock may not charge your device as fast as you're used to. Make sure you check your device's manual for any special requirements.
This product is Guaranteed for Life. If it fails to perform as specified, we’ll repair or replace it. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Store and charge 5 iPads, iPhones or iPod touches simultaneously
- Space-saving design for your countertop
- Cables not included
- Input: 100-240 V AC
- Output: 10 watts (5 volts DC @ 2.1 amps) for each charging bay
- Accommodates iPad tablets in their cases
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- iPhone 5c
- iPhone 5s
- iPhone 6s & iPhone 6
- iPhone 6s Plus & iPhone 6 Plus
- iPhone 7
- iPhone 7 Plus
- iPhone SE
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4th gen.
- iPad Air
- iPad Air 2
- iPad mini
- iPad mini 2
- iPad mini 3
- iPod touch 4th gen.
- Kindle Fire HD 7" (2012)
- Kindle Fire HD 8.9" (2012)
- Kindle Fire HDX 7" (2013)
- Kindle Fire HDX 8.9" (2013)
Need help with your Griffin product? Looking for manuals or videos?
Visit our Support site for more information.