Whether your commute is across town or across the country, the Survivor Briefcase protects your laptop, tablets and devices with unmatched drop-proof, crush-resistant, weatherproof, TSA-compliant protection.
Rugged drop, impact, and weather protection
The Survivor Briefcase utilizes an internal crush- and drop-resistant frame and molded high-density foam to protect laptops and tablets inside from damage due to 6-foot (1.8m) drops and other impacts. Two large main compartments are sealed from rain, snow and sleet with sealed, weatherproof zippers. Combined with water-resistant ballistic nylon construction, the Survivor Briefcase is designed to provide ultimate drop and weather protection.
Take it all with you
With a 20-liter total capacity, the Survivor Briefcase carries your up-to-15” (up to 249 mm x 364 mm x 25 mm) laptop, a full sized tablet (up to 10” screen size), mobile phone and more in its padded, weatherproof compartments, along with all of the other gear you need to keep going all day or all trip long.
The main compartment surrounds the laptop and tablet inside with an internal shatter-resistant plastic shell and sidewalls that provide unparalleled impact protection. Inside the shell, molded, high-density foam backs a padded pocket to cradle the laptop away from the back and edges of the shell. These two elements work together to absorb the energy of a drop or impact before it can damage the laptop. The main compartment also has a separate pocket with velcro strap to hold a full-sized tablet. The main compartment zips completely open to lie flat for easy TSA and security checkpoint inspection without removing your tablet or laptop from their protective pockets.
A second large compartment with two full-width file pockets zips open with plenty of room for files, books, magazines, or presentations. And on the outside of the Briefcase, a zippered top-entry compartment with multiple pockets inside provides storage for phone, keys, tickets, glasses and more.
Convenience and usability
Survivor Briefcase has a total of 10 compartments and pockets to store and organize cables, chargers, pens, change, tickets and everything else that seem to wind up floating loose in the bottom of typical briefcases.
- Gusseted padded laptop pocket with velcro closures to keep laptop suspended within the armored compartment
- Full-sized tablet pocket lined in no-scratch brushed fabric with velcro strap
- Zippered full-width magazine or file pocket lined in high-contrast ripstop nylon; the bright lining makes the interior of the pocket more visible
- Deep main compartments, large enough to hold a folded shirt, multiple files, thick books and more
- Two full-width flat file pockets
- Covered-zipper top-entry compartment lined with high-contrast ripstop nylon to aid visibility
- Accessories compartment is lined with six pockets and pen slots
- Velcroed back pad slips over the handle of your roll-on luggage
- TSA-compliant zip-open lie-flat design
- Water-resistant ballistic nylon
- Additional abrasion-resistant material in high-stress areas like corners
- Extra-wide, adjustable shoulder strap is lined with breathable mesh for comfort
- Nylon strapping provides attachment points for water bottle, clips, and carabiners of all sizes