How protective is Survivor Core? We asked the Military.
Survivor Core is crystal-clear polycarbonate married to tough, resilient TPE rubber at edges and corners, to give your iPod impact protection where it needs it most. And holding it feels great, thanks to a slightly curved silhouette.
And is it tough? Oh yeah.
- Shock/Drop Test: We repeatedly dropped a Survivor Core-clad iPod touch on a concrete floor from a height of 6 ft (that's higher than you will probably ever drop it from while standing)
- Vibration: We subjected Survivor and iPod touch to 18 hoursrs of bone-shaking vibration, from 20 to 2000 cycles per second (imagine leaving your iPod on the floor of your car all day while you negotiate under-construction roads at top speed)
Fits iPod touch 5th and 6th generation. Some colors feature wrist strap opening. Because iPod touch (6th generation) does not include a wrist strap, Survivor Core's wrist strap opening is not used.
- Crystal-clear polycarbonate shell protects the back of your iPod touch
- Tough TPE rubber at edges and corners absorbs impacts
- Opening for wrist strap on some colors (wrist strap is a feature of iPod 5th gen only)
- Port for back camera
- Edges molded for secure grip
- Open ports for easy access to connectors and controls
- iPod touch 5th gen.
- iPod touch 6th gen.