How protective is Survivor Core? We asked the Military.
It looks like your Galaxy S5 is wearing nothing at all. But, in a Survivor Core case, you’ll know your phone is protected from drops — even on hard pavement.
Survivor Core is crystal-clear polycarbonate married to tough, resilient TPE rubber at edges and corners, to give your S5 impact protection where it needs it most. And holding it feels great, thanks to a slightly curved silhouette.
And is it tough? Oh yeah.
- Shock/Drop Test: We repeatedly dropped a Survivor Core-clad Galaxy S5 on a concrete floor from a height of 6 ft (that's higher than you will probably ever drop it from while standing)
- Vibration: We subjected Survivor and Galaxy S5 to 18 hours of bone-shaking vibration, from 20 to 2000 cycles per second (imagine leaving your phone on the floor of your car all day while you negotiate under-construction roads at top speed)
How well does Survivor perform? You can view the entire Survivor line online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
- Crystal-clear polycarbonate shell protects the back of your Galaxy S5
- Tough TPE rubber at edges and corners absorbs impacts
- Port for back camera
- Edges molded for secure grip
- Open ports for easy access to connectors and controls
- Samsung Galaxy S5