Click here for a list of qualifying items!
*Expires 11:59PM CST March 26th, 2017.
Serious protection (that still knows how to play)
It's made of tough silicone, with extra thick sides for a comfortable play-all-day grip, while providing extra padding where your iPad needs it most: at the corners. Underneath the silicone, there's a skeleton of stiff ABS plastic that gives it shape and acts like a bulletproof vest for your iPad. Cutouts and raised button covers give you access to the ports, cameras and controls of your iPad. An adjustable shoulder strap clips directly into the polycarbonate skeleton at any of four connection points, to give you lots of handsfree carrying options.
Survivor CrossGrip is just as tough against impact and vibration as our more (ahem) serious Survivor cases. We researched standards set by the U.S. Department of Defense (in MIL-STD-810G) and used them as guidelines in designing protection against Shock, Drop, and Vibration. Your iPad will probably never have to endure the conditions outlined by these military standards. But imagine how well Survivor CrossGrip will protect your iPad in everyday life.
Note: This model, XX41848, comes with a hand strap in addition to the shoulder strap.
- Tough silicone absorbs vibrations
- Internal ABS plastic skeleton provides rigidity and shrugs off impacts
- Extra padding at corners gives protection where it's most needed
- Rubber button covers keep out windblown sand and dust
- Ports for front and back cameras
- Home button cover preserves full functionality
- Double wedge shape allows two-handed gaming grip
- Open ports for easy access to controls and connectors
- Interior molding for shock absorption
- Adjustable shoulder strap clips into 4 corner connection points
- iPad Air