Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Simply put, Survivor is the most protective case we've ever built.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is built from the inside out to protect your iPhone from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock-absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch and volume controls. A detachable heavy-duty clip secures your iPhone to a belt or bag strap.
How well does Survivor perform? You can view the entire Survivor line online at www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
- Designed and independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- iPhone 5c
Need help with your Griffin product? Looking for manuals or videos?
Visit our Support site for more information.