Ridiculously over-engineered? Or the perfect case for your iPad no matter where you're headed? We think it's a little bit of both.
Simply put, the Griffin Survivor Case is the most protective case we've ever built. And it comes in world-famous Mossy Oak® camo patterns.
Designed and tested to meet or exceed US Department of Defense Standard 810F, Griffin's Survivor Extreme-Duty Case is designed from the inside out to protect your iPad from extreme conditions ... dirt, sand, rain, shock, vibration, and a host of other environmental factors.
Survivor is built on a shatter-resistant polycarbonate frame clad in rugged, shock absorbing silicone. A built-in screen protector seals your Multi-Touch display from the outside environment, while hinged plugs seal the dock connector, headphone port, hold switch, camera, and volume controls.
Survivor is independently tested to meet or exceed environmental testing standards for blown rain, blown dust and grit, vibration, shock, temperature and humidity. How well does Survivor perform? You can view videos and test results online at http://www.griffintechnology.com/survivor.
- Independently tested to meet conditions outlined in US Department of Defense MIL-STD-810
- Integral Display shield deflects wind and rain (Test: up to 200 mm/hr for 1 hour)
- Rigid internal frame protects against shocks and drops (Test: drop on flat concrete surface from 6'/1.8 m)
- Sealed ports block blown sand and dust (up to 18 m/sec for 1 hour)
- Silicone cladding blocks vibration (18 hrs at 20 to 2000 Hz)
- Includes multi-position workstand
- Official Licensed Product of Haas Outdoors, Inc., West Point, MS 39773. Distributed by Griffin Technology Inc.
- iPad 2
- iPad 3
- iPad 4th gen.