The first phone and tablet portable power bank rugged enough to be called Survivor. With a 10,050 mAh charging capacity and rugged protection, Survivor Power Bank is the ultimate backup battery for smartphones and tablets.
Tested to Military Standard 810G, Survivor Power Bank provides up to 6.6 foot drop protection and impact resistant defense from falls on hard surfaces like concrete. It’s also designed for an IP66 rating to protect against water damage and dust particles. A self-sealing flap keeps the battery’s charge and power ports and built-in LED emergency flashlight clean and dry at all times. Recharges via micro-USB.
This product is Guaranteed for Life. If it fails to perform as specified, we’ll repair or replace it. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Capacity: 10,050 mAh
- Standard USB power outlet to device: 10 W (5 volts @ 2.1 amps)
- Provides up to three full recharges for iPhone 6s Plus, one full charge for iPad Air 2
- Even charges iPad Pro up to 95%
- Great for camping or business travel
- LED fuel gauge
- Rated 6.6ft (2m) drop protection
- Built-in LED emergency flashlight
- In the Box: Micro-USB charging cable, user manual
- Weight: 8.4 oz (238 g)
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Most USB-powered devices