Delivering reliable power wherever life’s adventure takes you, Survivor Power Bank is the first portable power bank rugged enough to be called Survivor.
Impact-Resistant - Designed to survive 6.6 foot (2-meter) drops on to concrete, Survivor Power Bank is tested to MIL-STD 810-G standards for drop testing. The rechargeable battery cells inside are surrounded by shatterproof polycarbonate and textured, abrasion-resistant silicone for extra grip.
Weatherproof - Designed for an IP66 rating against dust and water, the battery’s charge and power ports, and built-in emergency flashlight are protected by a self-sealing flap.
Powerful - Survivor Power Bank delivers 10,050 mAh of charging capacity, designed to deliver up to 5 full recharges for iPhone 6 or fully recharge an iPad Air 2. An LED fuel gauge indicates when the battery pack is fully charged and a bright, built-in white LED provides an emergency/backup flashlight.
You count on your smartphone to stay connected no matter what life throws at you. Depend of Survivor Power Bank to keep your phone powered up and Ready for Anything.
- Capacity: 10,050 mAh
- Standard USB power outlet to device: 10 W (5 volts @ 2.1 amps)
- Provides up to three full recharges for iPhone 6s Plus, one full charge for iPad Air 2
- Even charges iPad Pro up to 95%
- Great for camping or business travel
- LED fuel gauge
- Rated 6.6ft (2m) drop protection
- Built-in LED emergency flashlight
- In the Box: Micro-USB charging cable, user manual
- Weight: 8.4 oz (238 g)
- WARRANTY: One year. See griffintechnology.com/warranty for full details
- Most USB-powered devices