Charge and sync your USB-C device via a USB-A port
Keep your new USB-C compatible device charged and synced with USB-A accessories— keyboard, mouse, wall and car chargers—with this USB-C to USB-A cable. Works with the new USB-C compatible MacBook and Chromebook Pixel laptops.
The new standard in connection
USB-C is a new type of USB connection that introduces a common connector across all of your devices. It’s faster, it’s smaller, and it’s more powerful. Simply put, USB-C is the new USB connection to rule them all.
One cable, all of your devices
USB-C features a unified connector for your computer and your devices. Gone are the days of needing different cables for your wall chargers, hard drives, and printer.
Any way is the right way
USB-C incorporates a reversible connector, which means there’s no wrong way to plug in. Upside down or right side up, USB-C cables connect right the first time, every time.
Transfer data at Superspeed
USB-C cables use the brand new, blazing fast USB 3.1 (Gen. 1) Superspeed protocol to transfer data up to 5 Gbps.
This product is Guaranteed for Life. If it fails to perform as specified, we’ll repair or replace it. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- Charge and sync USB-C devices using USB-A accessories
- Designed and tested to meet USB Type-C Legacy Cable standards
- Compatible with USB-C enabled computers, including 2015 MacBook, Chromebook Pixel
- Length: 3 ft.
- Reversible USB-C connector
- Up to 5 Gbps data speeds
- WARRANTY: Guaranteed for life. See www.griffintechnology.com/warranty for our full warranty policy.
- MacBook 2015